Vice President of Housing Development
A NM based non-profit affordable housing corporation is seeking a Vice President of Housing Development who will manage the development process of various affordable housing, mixed-income, market rate and mixed-use development projects in a dispersed multistate area in the Southwest.
- Successful applicant must be skilled in all phases of real estate development including planning, community outreach, securing public and private funding for developments, project underwriting and construction oversight.
- Must have a demonstrated history in multifamily development and experience securing low income housing tax credits is desired but not required. Minimum requirements include a bachelor’s degree in related field and seven years development experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, PC literate with extensive knowledge of Excel required. Travel will be required throughout the Southwest (NM, AZ, TX, CO, UT, OK). Competitive salary DOE, with excellent benefits package.
- YES Housing is an EEO/AA employer.
- Criminal background, credit check and drug test required.
- Position open until filled.